Saturday 4 October 2014

Let's See What Happens!

I don't know where this blog is going to go, but I am looking forward to finding out!

The plan is: I watch a movie (which will probably be either SF, horror, fantasy, experimental or anything else that takes my immediate fancy), then I write about it. I imagine that what I write will be somewhere between a review and a thematic analyse. I might do the occasional editorial, on my abstract themes or observations, but I think for the most part, I'm just going to watch crap and talk about it.

If you want to recommend me anything, please do.

I've decided to do this here, rather than on my other blog, as I want to try and make it more exclusively philosophical, rather than as a blog of general ramblings (I doubt I'll succeed, but ho-hum).

So, without further ado, I'm going to write about why Candyman is brilliant! 

No comments:

Post a Comment